Gluten Free Nougat Granola
Gluten free granola baked with honey almond nougat from Nougat and Nice. Follow the simple recipe from Nougat and Nice to make your new favorite granola with all the ingredients you love and leave out all the nasties we all hate. Store it in your pantry and you can wake up every morning to the best start you can get.
Time: 10 minutes
100g Nougat and Nice Nougat in the flavor of your choice
4T LAS Mixture ( crushed linseed, almond and sunflower seed)
4T Flaked coconut
1. Preheat oven to 180C and prepare a slice tray with a sheet of baking paper.
2. Remove the wrapper from nougat and finely chop.
3. On the baking tray gently spread out all your ingredients that you wish to have in your granola then sprinkle the chopped nougat over the top.
4. Place tray into the oven and bake for 5 minutes. Remove the tray from oven, using a fork gently move the granola around to even disperse the nougat over all the ingredients. Then place the tray back in the oven for a further 5 minutes. Continue this process until the desired colour is reached, generally only needing 10 minutes
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container. Serve with your favorite yoghurt and fresh fruit.