Nougat Liqueur Cocktails
The ultimate cocktail for any day of the week. This super easy nougat liqueur is night cap essential. Try our White Russian recipe or get creative and use the liqueur on your favorite ice-cream.
Time: 10 minutes
Serves: up to 6
200 g Honey Almond Nougat and Nice Box
1/2 pouring cream
1 cup Vanilla vodka
1. Remove wrapper from nougat and roughly chop the nougat. Place into a thermomixer and blitz to a very fine crumb. Add cream and warm to 50C for 2 minutes.
2. Add vodka to the nougat mixture and stir to combine.
3. Over a container strain the liqueur to take out any lumps that remain.
4. Decant into a bottle with a sealable lid and store in the fridge.
This Nougat Liqueur can be made with any of the Nougat and Nice 200g Boxed range
To make the Cocktail
1. 2x Glasses with ice with 1-2 shot of espresso per glass
2. In a cocktail shaker with ice place 4 Measures of Nougat liquor and shake until ice cold.
3. Strain the ice cold nougat liquor in to the glasses making sure to evenly distribute between the glasses.
4. Top each cocktail off with a little more pouring cream and a paper straw.