Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies - Gluten Free
The best dark chocolate hazelnut brownies ever!! Make these decadent brownies with Cherry Hazelnut Dark Chocolate Nougat from Nougat and Nice. This super quick and easy recipe will always have your back when it comes to having dessert on the table when it counts.
Time 35mins Serves 12
1 x Nougat and Nice Cherry Hazelnut Dark Chocolate 200g Box
40g Brown Sugar
4 x Eggs (lightly beaten)
160g Gluten Free Plain Flour or Regular Plain Flour
100g Cocoa Powder
50g whole hazelnuts (optional)
1.Preheat a fan forced oven to 180C and prepare an 8x 10 inch slice tray by lining it with baking paper, set aside.
2. Remove nougat from wrap. Roughly chop and place into a food processor and blitz until a very fine crumb.
3. In a large microwave safe bowl melt butter, sugar and nougat together using 30 sec bursts stirring in between. Continue until mixture is warmed through but not hot.
4. Add lightly beaten eggs to the nougat mixture stirring with a wooden spoon. Next add the sifted flour, cocoa and whole nuts stir until just combined.
5. Pour mixture into prepared tray and smooth out. Place into oven and bake for 15 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before turning out on to a cooling rack.
7. Slice and serve warm with ice-cream and chocolate sauce