Raspberry and Fig Muffins - Gluten Free
These as easy to make as they are to eat.
Time 40mins Makes 12
200g Nougat and Nice Fig and Raspberry Nougat Box
1x cup fresh Raspberries
1/2 cup butter melted
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1/2 cup yoghurt
11/2 cup gluten free self raising flour
1 cup desiccated coconut
1. Preheat oven to 180C and line a 12 hole muffin tray with patty pans.
2. Remove nougat from wrapper. Roughly chop and place into a food processor and blitz until a very fine crumb.
3. In a large bowl add the nougat and all the wet ingredients. Using an electric hand mixer mix for 1 minute.
4. Turn the mixer to low and gently add in the dry ingredients until all the flour and coconut is just combined.
5. Using two tablespoons scoop batter evenly between the 12 patty pans. Place one or two fresh raspberries on the top of each muffin as a garnish. Place into oven to bake for 20 minutes or until baked. Check muffins are cooked by sticking a skewer in the center and it must come out clean.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minute before removing to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
7. Serve the same day with friends.