Gluten Free Cherry and Dark Chocolate Tarts
A decadent gluten free dessert for a night in or for that dinner party that you want to impress. These super simple gluten free cherry hazelnut and dark chocolate moose tart are going to be your new favorite dessert.
Time 40 mins Serves 12
150g Gluten Free Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
85g Butter Melted
1x Nougat & Nice Cherry Hazelnut Dark Chocolate 200g box
600ml of Whipping Cream
100g Dark chocolate
100g whipping cream
Fresh Cherries, pitted
1. Place the biscuits into a food processor and pulse until a fine crumb. Add the melted butter into the food processor and pulse until combined. Press into bases of 12 hole loose bottom tart tray. Place tray in the fridge for 20 minutes to chill.
2. Remove nougat from wrapper and roughly chop nougat and place into a microwave-safe dish. Warm in a microwave on high for 30 seconds, then set aside.
3. Whip cream to medium peaks. Add 1/3 of the whipped cream to the softened nougat and stir till combined. Next, gently fold another 1/3 of the whipped cream in, then add the last of the cream and fold in until completely combined.
4. Remove the tray from the fridge, spoon the filling even between them and smooth out flat and return to fridge for 1 hour.
5. Place dark chocolate and cream into a microwave safe bowl. Warm in 30 second bursts stirring in-between until completely melted. Set aside to cool.
6. Just before your ready to serve remove tray from the fridge. Pop each tart out of the tray by gently pushing up from the bottom, remove to little metal circle from the bottom and place on to a serving plate. Using a piping bag with a round nozzle tip, pipe a small amount on top and finish with a cherry.
7. Serve it! and Enjoy it!